Friday, February 25, 2011

Ahoy there!!!! Its Nautical Season....

For weeks I’ve browsing through a couple of online retailers and I noticed that our fashion trends still have the military inspiration, I’m sure that almost everyone would notice that stripes and those 3 paired buttons on jeans, shorts and skirts are also coming into trend. It seems were also leaning to a nautical theme in our trends. 

I was checking out Forever21 and Zara a couple of weeks ago when I noticed that some of their new arrivals were stripped shirts and those nautical shorts. Then, I was blog hopping and was surprised to see Guess’s new collection and mannequin display were a nautical theme and right after that I saw my friend’s blog about Penshoppe and they also had a nautical collection!

So hello stripped shirts and skirts!!! Hello to buttoned shorts, jeans and skirt.... It seems we’ll be seeing a lot of these marine inspired collections and yes they also fall under a military feel.
Here are some designs that I like…

No comments:

Post a Comment