Thursday, October 28, 2010

Congratulations Harold Sevilla for Markus

I just wrote this email and sent it as an email report for my boss, superiors and colleagues along with the sister companies. I really had to do it and congratulate my colleague.

"Before going to bed and before Day 2 of Philippine Fashion Week gets out of my system, I'd like to congratulate one of our colleagues, Harold Sevilla, for his designs for Markus. I lost count of all the jeans and top that was used tonight for SM Department Store’s fashion show. I have to admit that the fashion show is a success. As the models were “brisk walking” on the runway/catwalk all eyes stuck to those jeans and cotton candy (as I called it) v-neck shirts that was layered with other colored polo shirts.

The never ending “red jeans” is still my favorite and yes it was also worn by one of the models and was also used in the finale walk.

I’ll be grabbing the pictures from bloggers (with their consent) once they’ve uploaded it on their blog or flickr accounts.

CONGRATULATIONS again for Harold… Keep up the great work…"

No comments:

Post a Comment